I. Basic establishment
2. Contact information of the operator: Visions Entertainment, s.r.o., Štefánikova 5, 917 01 Trnava, Slovak Republic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +421 917 558 404
3. By personal data is undestood all information about identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person, which can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to certain identifier, for example name, identification number, localization data, network identifier or by reference to one or several special elements of natural, physiological, genetical, psychical, economical, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
II. Sources and categories of collected personal data
1. Operator is collecting personal data, which were provided by you or personal data, which were provided by you by completing order.
2. Operator is collecting your contact information, identifying data and other data necessary for contract performances.
III. Legal reasoning and purpose of personal data collecting
1. Legal reasoning of personal data collecting is
- Contract performance between you and operator according to § 13 paragraph 1 letter b) code of law,
- Authorized interest of the operator about providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 paragraph 1 letter f) code of law,
- Your approval with data collecting for purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 paragraph 1 letter a) code of law in case, that the order was not executed.
2. Reason of personal data processing is:
- processing of your order and performing the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data is required, which is necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and performing the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the operator
- Sending of business announcements and perform other marketing activities.
3. From the operator's side, there is an automatic individual decision making according to § 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The operator stores personal data
- for as long as is necessary to permorm the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years after termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn for a period of up to 3 years, if personal data are processed by approval.
2. After the retention period of personal data, the operator deletes the personal data.
V. Personal data recipients (operator subcontractors)
1. Recipients of personal data are
- Involved in delivering goods / services / making payments under contract
- providing services for e-shop operation (EXO TECHNOLOGIES Ltd.) and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
2. An operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. According to the terms set out in the Act you have
- the right to access your personal data according to § 21 of the Act,
- the right to rectify personal data according to § 22 of the Act, or to limit the processing according to § 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
- the right to raise an objection to the processing according to § 27 of the Act,
- the right of data portability according to § 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data has been violated.
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data.
2. The operator has adopted a technical measure to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular data transmission coding, data storage coding, secure access through secure authentication and physical data security.
3. The operator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms come into effect on March 8, 2019.